Friday, July 31, 2009

Las Vegas 3

Well, I survived another trip to Las Vegas. Each time I go, its something new, that's one of the great things about Vegas. During this trip, I placed the book Craps Wagering Strategies Using Actual Roll Data - Las Vegas (2009-01) at the Gambler's Book Stop (you can check it out by clicking this link
http://www.gamblersbook.com/product.php?productid=19934&cat=0&page=1

the other location the book was placed was at the Gambler's General Store.

In between this, I played craps 32 times for a total of 26+ hours and there are 2 good table stories that came out of this trip.

Late one night, I jumped on a craps table downtown. It was a choppy table, and after playing for about 30 minutes, two people (Troy and Chad) bought into the game that caught my eye. When Troy got the dice and started shooting a lot of point numbers and made 2 points, but Chad did not make his first point, but the form and control they had was incredible!! The dice quickly moved around the table back to Troy. This time around he continued to throw a lot of point numbers and he also made 3 points. The dice were passed to Chad, who also rolled a lot of point numbers and he also made 2 points. I am sure he would have made a few more points had he not been distracted by the two women who were obviously drunk who kept bumping into him. Each time the dice went around both of these guys were good for several points and in some cases there were 9 - 17 rolls before the point was made. This made for some great place betting and hardway bets.

The other story was prior to heading to the airport to wrap the trip up we decided to play one last time at Luxor. As I approached the craps tables, I noticed an open spot next to a tall blonde. I buyin and glance to my left and discover that I was playing next to a Lady Gaga impersonator. Wow, what will be next??

3 comments:

  1. Aloha Eric this Troy from hawaii.
    I just want to update you on my trip to Vagas.I ended up losing money.I had some good rolls but not monster roll,I had bad timing and everybody else killed me.
    My longest roll was 33,27,25,at fremont.I like the tables there, best true bounce in downtown.
    Had some good rolls at Mainstreet,table was litte bouncy but not as bad as befor.
    Almost got kickout at Binion becouse 1 dice never hit the wall.they give me so much heat. Golden Nuggets....I didnt even try way too bouncy. I learn something interesting on this trip, on bouncy table you need to put more backspin on the dice.alot more.
    Planning to go back in nov.I cant wait

    ReplyDelete
  2. Troy, Sorry you hear you lost, but rolls of 25, 27, and 33 must have helped out a bit. Let me know when in November you are planning on going back out there.

    Eric

    ReplyDelete
  3. For true fans of this thread I will address is a free online! dewapoker

    ReplyDelete